Saturday: Celebrities, Pros, and You
Saturday is jammed-packed full of incredible spectator events and personal challenge areas!
* The Arena (main event). Four tournament paintball fields.
Two teams of 10 players on each field.
* District Elimination. Teams play 3 rounds. After the third round teams are placed in a Winner or Losers Group. Teams then play knockout rounds to reach the top three places.
* Teams. 10 players total: 1 celebrity, 1 professional, and 8 private teams or grouped individuals. The goal is raise as much money for the celebrity's charity of choice, and of course win the tournament.
* Whether you're a beginner or a pro, we've got some incredible challenge areas for you and friends.
* Pay individually for each challenge, or grab a Plus or VIP pass and play them all for free as many times as you like.
* See details of each challenge area below.
Sunday: Armageddon – Scenario Game
* A battle between two Generals: Adrian Paul (Blue Team) and Carrie Keegan (Red Team).
* Teams will battle for the right to claim the ultimate prize of Winner of the First Peace Fund Games.
* Celebrities go on missions to raise money for charities they support.
The Tribute Saturday
* 5 targets with 10 paintballs each.
* Fastest time vs. a celebrity paintballer time wins.
Flaming Arrow Saturday
* Players fire a bow marker at 10 targets.
* First to hit all 10 targets with the fastest time wins.
The Arena – District Elimination Saturday
* 10 person teams (8 players + 1 celeb + 1 pro)
* Elimination tournament based on 2 teams playing each other at a time.
* Celebrities raise money for charities they support.
The Gauntlet Saturday
* Players avoid celebrity snipers while trying to reach a L.A.W. Rocket launcher
* Firing on target at the celebrity sniper ends the game. Fastest times win.
* Teams of two fight with paintball markers to earn as as wins as many as possible.
* The 4 top teams at the end of the day will face celebrity teams in single elimination round. The Last team standing wins.
How Peace Fund Games Work
Each participating celebrity will chose his/her perspective charity to support.
For those not playing in the tournament on Saturday, you can still watch the action. Or, have fun by participating in the various paintball challenges, honing your skills in the practice area, open play with your friends in outer fields, listen to live music, or check out the trade show and enjoy great food. There is something for all ages, with tons of kids activities and mini challenge areas as well!
Two generals, Adrian Paul (Blue Team) and Carrie Keagan,(Red Team), will rally their troops to win the Title, Champion of the first Annual Peace Fund Games. During this part of the event the teams and celebrities will be completing missions, collecting props and territories.
This will all lead up to a large scale, one hour final battle in which Generals Keagan and Paul will lead their troops for the ultimate prize, Champion of the first ever annual Peace Fund Games. Cash prizes will go to the charities of the Celebrities on the winning team. Celebrities can also gain monetary prizes for their cause, by completing secret missions during this exciting one-day extravaganza.
The First Interactive Paintball EventCan't make the tournament? Want to help your favorite team? Want to make a difference? Then join us live (feeds to be announced closer to game date) and view the tournament from the comfort of your home, or on any of your mobile devices. Sponsor your favorite team and help raise more money for that team's charity of choice.
During the event live feeds will show thirteen different locations on the field in real time and the viewership can choose to help their team by donating on the website and affect the outcome of the games. Donations will be made for "Specials", items such as, virtual grenades, rocket launchers, aerial attacks, radio blackout etc, (details to be added closer to event date), that a celebrity and/or a team can use to complete a mission. Each Special will be attained by a donation based on its effectiveness.
World Record Attempt
We will be attempting to have the most players at a paintball game, most celebrities on a paintball field, as well as 6 other attempts. So, make sure you sign up soon for this amazing opportunity and pass the word along to everyone you know. Together lets raise awareness and make this the best event ever!